Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's been a while

.......since I have blogged!  A lot has happened in the last week or so. My daddy is gone and my mommy and I went to visit him! You can see those pictures on my mommy's blog! Her blog will bring you up to date.

Today, my mommy took me and my brothers and sister outside and we took some pictures!! We ran and played...chewed on stick....played tug-a-war with the sticks and visited our neighbor dogs through the fence. Oh! My mommy has been taking me and Nina with her to our neighbors house everyday this week when she goes to visit. Our neighbor has a big fluffy dog and guess what??? Her name is Sophie too! We have so much fun playing together! Here are the pictures from today!

Nina

Me & Nina

Me & Sandy playing tug-a-war with a stick

Me & Sox


Linking up with Courtney!!!




 
Love,
Sophie "Sophs" :)


1 comment:

  1. Sophie, SO GLAD your mommy links you up each week. Brings me joy to see such a sweet pup captured in happy moments. Sorry I'm a bit behind on commenting but I LOVE that you are a part of iPhoneography!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some doggone love!