Sunday, March 13, 2011

Play Time

Me and my doggie sister love to go outside and play! My mommy takes us outside a bunch of times every day. The first thing that Sandy, my doggie sister, does is grab the tennis ball and bring it to our mommy to throw. Sandy can play all day long and never get tired! I dont know how she does it! I try to take the ball from her but she always chases me and takes it out of my mouth. Sometimes my mommy will take it from me too so that she can throw it for Sandy. Even when we go inside, Sandy brings the ball. I take it from her and get on the couch, because Sandy doesnt get on the couch, and thats when I can play with it. Sandy will start making my mommy mad because she wont quit looking for the ball, so my daddy usually puts the ball up. Then it starts all over the next day.....

Here is a pictire of my doggie sister, Sandy, chasing the ball. She sure does a good job, dont you think?

Love,
Sophie

1 comment:

  1. That Sandy sure looks like she's good at catch. I don't really play catch too much. When your super good looking like you and I - you don't have to be too good at games. Hey, I love looking at my self in the mirror too! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some doggone love!