Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Crawfish Say What?

This last weekend my mommy and daddy had lots of people over! There were little girls, Jaiden & Anna Grace that played with me so much. I had fun playing with them but they wore me out. Saturday, we went next door to Princess MaKenna's house and I played over there with the kids and all the bugs that were out. Then we went home and later that night my mommy left for a while but when she came back it was time for fun!! My mommy brought home some crawfish! They were alive! My bubba, Sox, got one and was playing with it!!! Then Sandy, Jersey and myself began playing with it too! It was soooo much fun. The little crawfish snapped Sox on his lip!! I was barking and jumping around because it was tooo funny. Haha! BUT THEN! I stuck my nose down there and that little critter snapped me too!! I was not laughing then. We eventually smushed him. That'll teach him to snap us! Later on, Sox and I found the stash of crawfish that my mommy and daddy threw away and we starting eating them!! My mommy didn't like that. She spanked us. I was sooooo tired from the long night. Some of my daddy's friends came over and my mommy was up late with all them. I had to go to bed because I was too tired. My mommy doesn't normally stay up that late! I slept so good Saturday night after a long day of playing! It was the best weekend ever!! I can't wait to do it again! How was your weekend? Did you get to play with anything exciting?

Love,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some doggone love!