Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Playyyy Timeee!!!!!!

Last Friday my mommy and daddy took me and a bunch of my doggie brothers & sisters down to the lake. We live about 2 miles from the lake and it was pretty outside. We were all sitting outside in our back yard playing with the ball and having fun when my mommy scooped me up and threw me in my daddys truck after putting all the others in kennels on the trailer (yeah I am special, I get to ride in the front of the truck). I think that my doggie brothers & sisters thought that we were going hunting. Nope! Not hunting. We were at the beach!  That was the first time that I have ever been to the lake! I loved running in the sand. I didnt like the water so much. I jumped in once and brrrrrrrrr!! It was cold! I only walked in one time after that. Instead I stayed on the sand running and playing. My mommy took lots of pictures of us playing on the beach. You wanna see?????? Huh? Huh? Ok, I know you do. Here you go.
My daddy throwing the ball for us

Playing Catch
Family Gathering

Me playing with Blue, Twix & Jersey
Just me playing on the beach!
No! I did NOT like the water!
This is Red, she is just a friend of ours
Me chasing Twix & Blue because they took my ball
MY DADDYY!!!!!
Sandy fetching the ball &
 Sox waiting on her to get out to jump on her

Daddy throwing the ball for us..
this is where I walked into the water for the 2nd time
Twix trying to take my ball!


I hope that you enjoyed our pictures as much I enjoyed playing at the beach!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! I bet you have a lot of fun with a gang that big! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some doggone love!