Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nina Pina is home....!!!!!

My mommy was taking pictures for Courtney's iPhoneography link up early this week. She was getting ready for work one morning and I was laying on the bed watching her {and eating a raw hide} and she started taking those pictures! Here they are!



See more pictures of me and my daddy on my mommy's blog
and by clicking the button below.



Oh but wait! Guess what????? Nina came home!!! She was really hurt. :(
The doctor fixed her up good though. We have been playing a little. She gets to stay in the house now too! But she has to sleep in a kennel at night {I think my mommy is afraid Nina may p-p on the floor}. But she gets to hang out with me when my mommy is home! Here is Nina on her way home!!


I am so glad our Nina Pina is home!!!!!!!!!


Love,
Sophie Marie {Because my mommy has been using my middle name alot :/ }

1 comment:

Leave me some doggone love!