Friday, March 11, 2011

Plum tuckered out

Last night, after my very first blog post, I got sooo tired. I didn't know blogging was so involved! I had fun making my blog with my mommy and writing my first post. When my mommy was done with my blog she posted a blog post on her blog, Eyeing Memories, to tell her friends about my new blog. And guess what?!?! Mrs. Ashley, from Ramblings and Photos, visited my blog today! She is thinking about making a blog for her kitty named Kitty Paw. That would be so cool! Even though I'm a doggie I would love to see Kitty Paw's blog. So my mommy took a picture of me last night after I finished my blog. Can you tell how tired my first blog post made me?

Love,
Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I hope you slept well. Blogging can be tiring, because it is so relaxing to visit friends.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some doggone love!