Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Photography Challenge: Pets

Faith has a new challenge up! This weeks theme is PETS! THATS ME! But I don't have a picture of me this time. My mommy had a long week and a long weekend. Saturday, her and my daddy left the house and came back with 2 new dogs!! UGH! My mommy was MMMAAAADDDD!!!!! (In case you dont know, there are now 14 of us). She did take a picture though! :) Both puppies are girls. Their names are Reese's and Hershey (like the chocolate that I can't have!). Let me introduce you to Reese's:


She has blue eyes!! Why can't I have blue eyes?? Everybody seems to love her because she has blue eyes. :(

I will introduce you to Hershey later.

In the meantime, go check out other peoples pets at Faiths blog!



And at I Heart Faces!




Love,
Sophie Marie

1 comment:

Leave me some doggone love!