Monday, March 28, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

I had a GREAT weekend! My mommies nieces came to stay the weekend and we played and played!! On Saturday, my mommy took all of us to the lake! Jaiden and Anna Grace had sooo much at the beach playing in the sand and the water and playing with my daddy in the water! I had fun running around the beach, chasing my ball and chasing Jaiden & Anna Grace. I ventured into the water a couple times. I went FAR a few times! The water was covering my whole back. Now my mommy, she took me out in the deep water and let me go! I swam all the way back! It was fuunnn! But I didnt want to do it again. My mommy & daddy played volleyball and I followed my mommy the entire time she played. If she moved, I moved with her. I was just trying to help her. I curled up on the beach and took a nap a couple times too. It was so fun and I can't wait to do it again!


Me chilling by my mommies chair



Me venturing into the water



Me playing on the beach



Me taking a nap on the beach



A collage of ME!





Love,
Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up, Sophie! You're adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some doggone love!