Friday, March 18, 2011

To go or not to go....

I have discovered the world!!!! There is more out there than just my big backyard! The past two days I have ventured out to discover that world. There is one problem...my mommy and daddy dont like it when I venture! WHY NOT!!?!?!?!?! I don't go alone, I am always with my doggie brother or sisters. For some reason, my mommy & daddy do not like us leaving the yard. They yell for us and spank us with a flip flop. I don't like flip flops. I just can't figure out why I can't go explore. I try to go a little further every time. Yesterday, I went across the street to a house where there are some people moving in. My mom came looking for us and made us all go inside. Oh well! We had fun while it lasted!!

Love,
Sophie

2 comments:

Leave me some doggone love!