Thursday, March 10, 2011

My very own blog!

Yay! My mommy made me my very own blog! I am not quite sure what I am going to blog about but I think that this is soo cool! You see, my mommy blogs about her photography over at Eyeing Memories, and now she is writing my blog for me here! I am sure I will talk about chewing on my raw hides, chasing the tennis ball, playing with my doggie brothers & sisters, loving my mommy and daddy, the trips in the car that my mommy takes me on and the pictures that my mommy takes of me and the others doggies! This is going to be so much fun! I hope you like my blog! Please tell all your doggie, kitty, fishy, rabbit and any other friends about my new blog! Tell them to come check it out!

Sophie

2 comments:

  1. I've thought about doing a blog for Kitty Paw - how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute blog! I love the paw background.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some doggone love!